Live@Troon survives on its volunteer task force and the 2015 events needs a wide range of volunteers. The L@T Street Team is looking for Troon and area locals to help in the lead up to the weekend of the 4th – 6th of September, during the weekend itself and in the longer term in helping develop the range of activities and charitable support.
We’re not looking to take over your life but if you have an interest in music and would like to get involved for a few hours here and there in helping us with this year’s Live@Troon Festival please join us at the The Anchorage Hotel on Monday 1st of June from 7pm.
Event OrganisationWe are looking for individuals with experience of or an interest in helping improve all of our events for the visitor. These roles have a little more responsibility and involve more of your time in planning and pulling together all of the elements for the following programmed events
- Core Events
- Fringe Bands and Venues
- Church and Classical Programme
- Club Events
- New event development
Street Team VacanciesThe Live@Troon street team are at the heart of the festival weekend helping get the message out on the ground and volunteering time to marshal and help control the events over the 4th to 6th of September.
We are looking for as many folks as possible to help give a few hours between now and September with the following:
- Leaflet distribution at key events and to businesses throughout Ayrshire throughout the year
- Assistance with mailshots and ticketing
- Support for venues and events during the festival weekend of September 4th, 5th and 6th.
Marketing TeamWe are looking for a mix of qualified and beginner to help build the marketing message. Anyone with experience of sponsorship and fundraising is more than welcome as are students who may be interested in finding a bit more about how online marketing of events comes together. We need to work on the following areas:
- Securing business support and involvement from local businesses.
- Helping with online marketing including writing copy for website, social media and press
- Managing online ticket sales
- Helping with printed materials
Drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or download the information and Application Form